Services required need to be planned internally and documented. Should be formalised in ITT or RFP documents which need to be very detailed.
Proposal Evaluation and Supplier Selection
XSP Evaluation process would include
- functionality (viability & their dependence on 3 Ps)
- supplier track record (references, credentials, service history)
Contracts should include
- Security measures
- Change management process
- Audit provisions.
- Transitional details
- Termination provisions
- Escalation procedures
- Reporting structure, protocols, formats
- Regulatory responsibilities
- Access control agreements
- IPR, copyright issues
- Description of services and
- Service level agreement
May include a number of steps and transfer of staff, equipment, data etc
Service level management should be a defined process with clear reporting protocols. It can use KPIs.